Day 2:
Unwilling at first, but in the end... He gave us a little smile !! *proud aunt gushes*
Of course I know it probably isn't a real smile.. apparently, babies at this age "smile" when there's wind in the tummy. Little Lucas has a very expressive mouth. He moves it very often and if you get a chance to watch videos of him, it's just too cute ! He also seems to already have a habit of blowing bubbles (just like dad, I learnt).
Day 3:
Here's a proud dad moment:
Baby was due home today, but he's got a little bit of jaundice, so he's got to stay in the hospital for another day (under the UV light). His mum & dad are there with him too. We're all excited to have him come home, so hopefully the little one gets better tomorrow.


4 comments:
Hi..congrats to the proud parents. Nichole/Stephanie, didn't really know you in KC but I recognise you. And got your blog from a friend... how? Nice right, motherhood??
I've got 2, so if you need any help, feel free to ask..
Julia (KC class of 94)
Sorry, not sure if this is your blog or your sis's blog...
Hello Julia,
Thanks for popping by. I'm, Nicole, the aunt. The baby belongs to my sis, Stephanie. This blog is kept by both of us.
Wow, ur kids are beautiful !! U must be an expert already. Hey btw.. my mum asks if you ur dad is Kho Hoon Lay.
Anyway, do drop by anytime :)
Hi hi
Yes, my dad is Kho Hoon Lay.
I still remember you taught me the word 'momok' in primary one!
Expert? No lah, learning everyday....
See u on Friendster then!
Ju
oh my.. did I "scar" you for life ?? What a word to teach a little 6 year old.
Good thing I don't teach P1s.. The older ones are more hardy. LOL
BTW.. I love your posts. So lively and so tongue-in-cheek.
Post a Comment