Merry Christmas Tai Yi and Uncle Chris... I am a big boy now!

Dear Taiyi and Uncle Chris in San Francisco!

This is mummy reporting to Taiyi how Lucas is a big boy already!

A)He has begun to talk much much more... his new favourite words include:

1) Ata (i.e. Marikita)
2) Daddy (loud and clear- no translation required!) - on Saturday afternoon, he said "orh orh Daddy" when we told him daddy was sleeping, orh orh.
3) Ah Mak or Makmak (i.e. Mommy...yikes!)
4) Aunty mem-mem (i.e. hurry feed me NOW)
5) PPPen (i.e Open!)
6) Em-MO (i.e. ELMO!)
7) Ter (i.e. Water)
8) Gen (i.e. Again - as in ordering us to WALK again, SING again...)
9) Ah Ber/ Ah Bor (i.e. Clever/ Ah boy...i think!)
10) (Ah) Gore (i.e. Let's go!)
11) Err (i.e. Here - when u ask him "Where's Lukey?" n he will pat pat his chest too)

B) He can stand on his own for a good 3-5 seconds (but only when he doesn't realise it!) and can "walk" up the stairs!
C) He can walk/ run abt 3-4 steps from furniture (then plunge) to mommy/ daddy
D) He can make "monkey face" - it was an innocent "OOO" but now's it's become monkey face thanks to Daddy! hahah
And lots lots more but meanwhile, I will let these pictures speak for themselves....
See you soon Taiyi... :)

1) Me, the Little Monkey (and my Monkey daddy :P)







2) Mommy thinks i look like taiyi when she was a kid! (except that taiyi had more hair!!)



3) I like to play hide and seek...



even when I sleep!



4) Here's a pic of me with my daddy in the car


5) Here is another cheeky pic of me with my gappy smile!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH! The present I bought for him is so apt then! Sorry lah, can only send after the mad christmas rush is over... Akan Datang ok?