Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been rather busy with my own affairs that I seldom have time to sit & think of Lucas' accomplishments. So here are some now.
Lucas can now lift and hold up his head rather well when he's lying on his tummy.
He can roll over from both sides.
He's able to respond when people talk to him or smile at him by smiling & gurgling.
He can keep himself amused by looking at his surroundings, talking to his toys etc..
His favourite toy is the "handphone" that his mummy had bought him (not the "Toy of the Year" toy, i'm afraid). He's so cute - the toy phone comes with a "press me" ringing feature and each time I press it, I would say "Hello". So now, when Lucas hears the ringing, he'll make a sound very similar to "hello". & I don't think it's my imagination. I think he's really responding.
(see pic above - far left)
He's still a TV addict.
... and we think we know why...
He developed a slight fever after his 2nd injection on Saturday morning. Think it was the Rotavirus jab vaccination ?? But's he's recovered from it and is fit & well now..
He's really grown alot over the past few weeks. But I haven't really realised it since I see him almost everyday. One thing I do notice is that sometimes, I forget that he's only a 3 mth old baby. He can sometimes seem so clever and so "big boy". I still can't believe he's my sister's baby. Cannot tahan la !! He's really too too cute !! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment