I survived one hour alone with Baby !!!
Lucas' mummy & grandma went to the neighbourhood shopping centre to do some shopping for groceries etc and left him home with me. He was supposed to sleep till 5.30pm for his feed but he had gotten up early at 4.45pm because his nose was blocked.
I had to carry him on my shoulder till he fell asleep again. Then I decided to put him lying down on the bed to sleep. He slept rather peacefully and just when I thought I could resume my marking, he got up again and started crying rather bitterly. I.didn't.know.what.to.do. I tried carrying him over my shoulder again, but it didn't work. I carried him in my arms, that didn't work either. I tried all positions, walking, bouncing. All cannot. So what did a desperate taiyi do ? She got out the tu tu hehe. And it worked.
Then proceeded to get milk ready. So funny. Baby's grandpa kalang kabut to try and get the bottle sterilized and to fit the teet into the erm ring thing.. Could tell that he didn't really feed me & sis much when we were babies.
Halfway preparing the milk, mummy came home. But for the record, I did feed him. YAY !!! I survived !
an hour after the last post...
Thursday, February 01, 2007 | Posted by the proud aunt at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment